Saturday 15 March 2014

Storyboards

By Callum Brown

Whilst producing the storyboards I had the script at hand, getting a feel for the information. I wanted to keep the shots a mix between heroic and ridiculous, to reflect what Bill think of himself, and what everybody else thinks of him. The shots I have chosen also reflect the jokes in the script perfectly, many of the jokes rely on the shot so that was difficult to get right. I also added some very cartoony elements such as the question marks appearing, much like in crash bandicoot, and games like it. I also considered the environment and character designs already worked on, but didn't put too much detail in for sake of both the film maker and the time it would take, when working on storyboards, all you need is to clearly know what is going on.







No comments:

Post a Comment