Friday 21 March 2014

COP 2 - Practical: Figures that inspired me

Wolverine


Wolverine classically wears yellow and blue spandex, although he has had many different costumes over the years, but most consist of a lot of yellow, which always seemed strange to me, as he is supposed to the the meanest, angriest, feistiest superhero, for me it never seemed to suit his personality, when this figure is perhaps what I would think it should now be like, it comes from the marvel legends: Xmen Classics line and seems to me like it not only crosses his samurai and army backgrounds together, in a eastern-military fashion but also shows a darker, stealthier look, which is a lot more realistic for the character. To me it just seems right for him, besides that the figure shows a great sculpt, a nice muscular yet lean physic with a strange mix of colour palette that I think really pays off.



No comments:

Post a Comment