Wednesday 12 March 2014

Duck Billed Platypus: Turnarounds

In order to model my character in Maya, he required accurate turnarounds. This is so that when modeling, the modeller can get his proportions exactly right, making the job far easier. In mind of the modelling process , I have reduced his amount of fingers and toes to three (like the Fantastic fours 'The Thing') and removed his neclace, as it would require much animation. If we have time, me will ad this in, and if we vastly run out of time, I'm sure his look will change subtly more (such as the feather on his head, I can already seen being a nuisance to animate.) I am still loving this 'Bill the Platypus' character and hope to produce more work on him, such as an origin story comic, before the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment