Saturday 22 March 2014

COP 2 - Practical: Starting to make changes to existing figures

Captain America

This being what I think is the best of my collection, I daren't change it too much. This is the Marvel Legends Ultimate Captain America 2. Who is pretty much spot on in every department I think, replacing the camp red boots and gloves with tough military boots, and losing the wings on his head I think this is how Captain America should be, an obvious superhero, with a nod to military training present in the design (the boots, gloves and belt) and giving him a tougher look all together distracts from what I always thought was the only problem with the character, 'being a bit too much of a boy scout'. As I loved the character so much all I did was give him a gun, and replace his shield with a better, more metallic looking one, which was from another Captain America figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment