Saturday 22 March 2014

COP 2 - Practical: My Custom Figures

Batman

As there have been many interpretations of Batman I thought it best to look at the functions of the suit. He hides in the shadows, and uses the suit for fear and intimidation, therefore I decided to make it all black, with hints of colour for the belt and symbol, making him as ninja-like as possible, as essentially he is a ninja-detective. I used a Marvel legends Black Panther as a starting point, and used a Arkham Origins Batman figure for the boots, gauntlets, head and belt. I created the symbol from using a batarang accessory he came with. The cape cut down from a DC direct movie Batman begins twelve inch figure, and I kept the wires in the rim of the coat so it had some pose-ability as Batman's cape does, I think my skills in custom making are  improving vastly over the creation of these customs, and I am very pleased with yet another on of my creations.
Original

No comments:

Post a Comment