Saturday 22 March 2014

COP 2 - Practical: My Custom Figures

The Thing

This one was tricky, as there is no figure of the character that I like, so I choose to look around for something similar, finding this Marvel Legends 'It' figure, from the house of M. This looked alot like The Thing to me, so I decided to use him as my main frame to work around, the pants were horrendous so knowing the character I decided to look around for  New Yorker, Brooklyn looking jeans, and fortune was in my favour as they sold a 'Joe Fix it' figure which is a version of Hulk, but a New York Gangster. I used these jeans, but the feet and top half of the 'It' to create what looked like The Thing, with his core personality down I then decided to give a reference to his team-mates, by giving him a belt with the Fantastic Four logo on it. I then gave him his classic cigar to really hammer home the Brooklyn attitude and lastly I added paint to dull-down the collar.

Original


No comments:

Post a Comment