Saturday 22 March 2014

COP 2 - Practical: My Custom Figures

Green Lantern

I feel this was so effective because it was mostly easy to make, I found a half decent Green Lantern figure in the DC Unlimited line, I don't know why but the boots gloves and torso all had great detail, however the arms, legs and face were pretty bad. Clearly not much effort had been put in here, so I decided to buy it, take the parts I liked and put them on a Marvel Legends Gambit figure that I had painted completely black besides the head. I replaced the lower arms and lower legs before peeling off the rubbery green vest and placing it on my custom. Then I had a little hard part, I sliced off the mask from the face of one figure, and placed it on the face of the other, making the eyeholes symmetrical was especially difficult, but I feel I did id to a good level. I then gave him another quick paint job, just to tie everything together nicely and he was finished. I feel this may be my best yet, I think almost everything I have learnt was woven into this figure and the result is something I am very pleased with.
Original




No comments:

Post a Comment