Thursday 1 May 2014

Character Creation: Raccoon Part 6

By Callum Brown

I found weight painting the most enjoyable part of the building so far, as I found it similar to painting in photoshop, only you have to consider how it effects the model. At first I was only using grayscale, but when I found the multi colour option I found the whole process mush easier. Keeping the hat and boots rigid, was difficult. and making sure the coat didn't move with the legs was a great concern, although I fund it difficult at first and lengthy, I found the more I did it the easier it became. Finding tools like the hard edged and soft edges brush made things easier, I overall enjoyed this process although it did take alot of trail and error, going to animate him and seeing what happened. It's exiting to see how well the Raccoon is coming along.



No comments:

Post a Comment