Tuesday 20 May 2014

Presentaion

I throughly enjoyed making my end of year presentation. Reflecting on how much I have learnt this year was extremely up-lifting. I think with all the stress and deadlines I often forget just how much I have learnt from this year. From After-Effects and creating CGi, to creating many short films and really amplifying my film-making skills and understanding the process, to working with Maya and creating our own animated characters from scratch. I also started learning about things that are brand new to me, from making props and costumes to creating custom action figures. All of this required much research and practise as nothing ever works as you'd like it too first time. Reflecting at the events I have attended and watching the videos of our portfolio interviews was very exiting. The whole process has been very nostalgic, and I have really enjoyed the whole year. It has been without doubt the best year of my educational life due to how much I have learnt and how much I have enjoyed the learning curve. 









No comments:

Post a Comment