Thursday 22 May 2014

Showreel

I created a film showreel containing all my work for the core modules over the year, and also put in some work from the last year that I think still stands up. Although I think the sound is slightly dreary for a showreel, I used it as it fits the scenes well, and was created originally for me. Which makes me proud. I also tried to put in some artwork that moved around, but it slowed down the film down too much even when I had reduced the image quality and dpi, I didn't mind however after thinking about it, I figured I'd rather have a film showreel and a separate portfolio. Besides that fact I am happy with the way it looks, but will be making another for the next year. You can see my showreel here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cygjNsIUpds

No comments:

Post a Comment