Thursday 15 May 2014

Responsive

In my responsive project, I entered a D&AD competition that was 'Tell don't Sell' asking us to to create a 2 minute film on a personal subject we may not want to talk about. As I wanted to do the story I wanted to tell justice, I decided to make a 12 minute film looking at depression and self harm. My group was well organised and we finished the 12 minute film in time and edited it down to 2 minutes and had to submit that. However I much preferred the long cut, and thought it was far more emotional and engaging than the short. I then decided to not waste this film and am currently looking for a competition that allows for 12 minute films but am finding it difficult. I intend to keep trying, however I have decided to take on another brief, in case I do not find a brief for my 12 minute film 'Remorse'. You can view this film in the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIy9RL07_kk 

No comments:

Post a Comment