Thursday 15 May 2014

LSCC: Brady Webb - Panini Comics

Panini Comics are a huge comic publisher, publishing all of Marvels work. This was the third time we had interview Brady Webb (Chief Editor at Panini Comics). He remembered us instantly and could tell
before opening the book that our work had vastly improved. He said we were coming along really well, and besides the waist of the women being a little thin they were looking great. He complemented us on how we were now able to bend the rules as we know anatomy well. (Which was the advice he gave us last year, anatomy.) He thought it was very HP Love-craft, he said he was very happy with what we had done, and he was really impressed and that we were going in the right direction. He then asked us how we were going on pages, and we said we had done rough page layouts. He then asked us to come back in July and October, wanting to see pages and what level we were at. This made me very exited, a publisher was impressed with our work and invited us back to see him with a bigger portfolio, at this point I admittedly forgot about my current modules and started improving my work immediately for him, which set me behind in my work, and I then had to catch back up. You can see this interview here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp02VA6DaO0


No comments:

Post a Comment