Thursday 8 January 2015

Poster

During the creation of the first poster, I wanted it to visually look dark and gloomy, and in some way mirror mental health and depression. Whilst doing this I had not finished my practical, or essay, although both were in the making. I liked the layout, style and information in the work, and thought that it was a successful collecting of my research, but it felt incomplete without having my dissertation and practical finished. I therefore created another poster, focusing on my practical work after the completion of it and the dissertation. This gave me the room to pay a substantial amount of information into both. I have the first poster in this post, and although I like this work, the other is better, in terms of content, layout and organisation of text.

No comments:

Post a Comment