Monday 21 April 2014

League of Legends and X-men Legends cut-scenes.

League of Legends Gameplay
League of Legends Cinematic
X-men Legends Gameplay
X-men Legends Cinematic
League of Legends is an online RPG game possibly the most popular after World of Warcraft. I don't play pc games, although I have watched others play it, it's often played in my student house, and my house mates talk of it often, however the only RPG I ever liked is the X-men Legends series. However the cinematics they use to advertise it are incredible, although they are only short fight sequences they are very well animated and choreographed, the designs are beautiful also, with an amazing amount of thought gone into each unique character.  The short clips remind me alot in visual style as the X-men Legends 2 cutscene's, they look like thy could belong in the same universe. Although both games have a almost comic book look to their gameplay animation, with strong black outlines and bold colours with simple, jagged models, the cut scenes and clips are high rendered models that could easily be from a motion picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment