Sunday 24 November 2013

Thought Bubble: David Baldeon

Me and my brother attended the Thought Bubble comic convention in Leeds,where we asked a few of our favorite artists to review our work and critique it so we can improve our drawing skills in order to turn our 300 page script into a comic book, firstly we saw David Baldeon, whom said our work could already be in a comic book, and that we should start creating pages from our own script as well as scripts off the internet, he said he liked the slightly exaggerated style and it works, he said 'there are slight things you could do to improve anatomy but overall its ready to be in comics, if its for concept or game art its perfect already, but for comic art you need to work on pages so we can see how you work with that'. I was pleased with his reaction as its the first time I have been told by a professional that my work is ready for what I want to do. plus as a Marvel Comics illustrator I love his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment