Saturday 16 November 2013

Picking a live brief

There were many briefs we thought we could accomplish to a high level, but only one really grabbed my attention, it was D@AD 'Don't sell, tell' brief, were the idea is to tell a very honest and personal story that you don't want to tell, were were to do this through a short film. As our group looked at this brief we all had many ideas of things we could make a film on, but there was only one that we thought could actually act as an awareness campaign and help people who others can not, through my story, perhaps there could be a silver lining, as here is an opportunity to make the best out of a bad situation, and make some people feel less alone, so we choose to tell my story of the fall into depression, self harming, and desperation in seeking what I felt I had lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment