Wednesday 13 November 2013

BAF: Phil Gray

Phil Gray is the director of cut scenes and Tt games, famous for the Lego game series including Lego Lord of the Rings, Lego Star wars, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, Lego Harry Potter and Lego Batman, however I was most exited for this talk because I knew it was going to be focused on their new release Lego Marvel Superheroes, if you haven't guessed already I'm a huge Marvel fan, so this talk was expecially exiting for me, he showed us some footage from the game and explained the differences between converting an existing story (Potter, Indy, LOTR, Star Wars) into Lego and making a brand new one (Batman, Marvel) I was amazed at how much character and personality they had put into each of the 150 character in the game, each completely individual and unique, after hearing what Phil had to say I am even more exited for this release.

No comments:

Post a Comment