Saturday 30 November 2013

Responsive: Choosing an Idea by Callum Brown

I think we all knew which story we were going to choose before even making the mind-map, although we made it to make sure we had a range of stories to go with, it was really a matter of who wanted to say it first as it was a bit awkward to bring up, I did in the end as I knew it would make a great film, not only that but its a very relevant issue, and although my story has a happy ending, alot of people do not. I still have many friends who are going through this traumatic experience and think its important that more people are aware of what others go through, and perhaps this film could raise awareness in some way, we will be looking into what started my fall into depression, what life was like then, and how I finally came out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment