Friday 17 May 2013

Stan Lee

The man who basically created the Marvel universe, Iron Man, The Hulk, Thor, Spider-man, The Fantastic Four, all these characters and hundreds more are Stan Lee and Jack Kirby's creations, and have been loved from children and adults since their creation. Stan Lee is the reason I got into art, storytelling and creating characters, and when I had the opportunity to meet him, and shake his hand, I showed him some of my work,  and asked him what he thought, he turned to me and said 'I think this work is damn great!' and even if he was saying the things he did to be polite, or he simply didn't have time to say more, this was still one of the greatest moments of my life so far, and probably always will be, the man who made me passionate about the things I am since I was little, thought my work was fantastic, it was an unbelievable experience, its hard to describe quite how amazing that felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment