Wednesday 15 May 2013

London Super Comic Convention

During Febuary 2012 and 2013 I have visited the London Super Comic Con to see some of my favourite contemporary artists and designers, I brought some of my portfolio which relates to their work and asked for their advice on how I can improve my work, for some key tips for breaking into the buisness and how they got to where they are today, some of the most intresting names that attened include Bob Layton, David Finch, J Scott Campbell, Panni Comics, IDW, Zenescope and the one and only Stan Lee, I'll produce blog posts on them later and post videos of me interveiwing them.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh1SReADfJLa6OqetBbV1cC14vgJaBfOqXNL9h7KDq3wlOrJ4Z8B_ET0qmxzM9up-yNQw4es9koE4Z_O-Lx2wG71tEYnBZwhlOHNHhBxiz45gAh041266eNA-zupOGAk9ae76L1Lqsa6UA/s1600/lscc.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment