Sunday 22 February 2015

Researching animals and environments: Leeds City Museum

Leeds City museum did not have as much to offer as the previous places I visited but what I did get was a great sense of scale. Being so close to the animals you could touch them, made me realise how big or small these animals were, and how they would co-exist in a civilised society. Seeing them in person less than a meter from you was a great way to realise them reacting with one another, also rather depressingly, seeing these creatures without life, without their animalistic characteristics it was easier to imagine their more human interaction with one another. Taking away their personality allowed me to input my own and gave me greater scope to explore that, coming away and then merging these together. 







No comments:

Post a Comment