Thursday 9 January 2014

Testing

I've recently made some testing, using the lens flare pre-sets in After Effects, I also created the lasers entirely in After Effects using a mix of Effect-Generate-Beam, and Effect-Generate-LensFlare. My biggest issue with this testing is that the lens flares are natural lens flares rather than artificial ones, this is something I will fix for my final film. I followed you tube tutorials on how to create these effects and besides the fact that they should be artificial I am happy with the result, I found it difficult changing the opacity and strength of the effects as I turn around and place my arm in front of the arc reactor, but I am happy with how it has turned out, I got the sound from a free youtube video also. This is my test - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iGHx03UPXc

No comments:

Post a Comment