Thursday 9 January 2014

On Set

On set we had many things to deal with, but firstly I briefed my team on the risk assessment, fire exits, duck-tape down wires ect. But there was still alot to do, for instance, we had to get someone to move the chairs back, we then had to create the set using various props. We also needed somebody to create the right lighting using the control panel, we also had to set up all the tracking equipment and lights on stands. I had the storyboards and script on set to make everything easier. The process was fairly easy, but I must admit that was largely due to a fantastic crew and cast, who delivered their jobs very professionally. I worked closely with the camera man to get the angles and tone I wanted, which was difficult as I also played the lead part, but it was not as hard as I had anticipated.






No comments:

Post a Comment