Thursday 24 October 2013

Tony Stark Quotes

Here I have collected some quotes from Tony Stark so anyone who in unfamiliar with the kind of character he is will hopefully have a better idea after reading a few, I will bear these quotes in mind when scripting.
  • You can forget it. I am Iron Man. The suit and I are one. To turn over the Iron Man suit would be to turn over myself, which is tantamount to indentured servitude or prostitution, depending on what state you're in. You can't have it. I'm your nuclear deterrent. It's working. We're safe. America is secure. You want my property? You can't have it. But I did you a big favour. I've successfully privatized world peace. 
  • I'm not saying I'm responsible for this country's longest run of uninterrupted peace in 35 years! I'm not saying that from the ashes of captivity, never has a Phoenix metaphor been more personified! I'm not saying Uncle Sam can kick back on a lawn chair, sipping on an iced tea, because I haven't come across anyone man enough to go toe to toe with me on my best day! It's not about me. It's not about you, either. It's about legacy, the legacy left behind for future generations.
  • My bond is with the people, and I will serve this great nation at the pleasure of myself. If there's one thing I've proven it's that you can count on me to pleasure myself. 
  • They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.
  •  I never got to say goodbye to my father. There's questions I would've asked him. I would've asked him how he felt about what his company did, if he was conflicted, if he ever had doubts. Or maybe he was every inch of man we remember from the newsreels. I saw young Americans killed by the very weapons I created to defend them and protect them. And I saw that I had become part of a system that is comfortable with zero-accountability. I had my eyes opened. I came to realize that I had more to offer this world than just making things that blow up. And that is why, effective immediately, I am shutting down the weapons manufacturing division of Stark Industries. 
  • [to Bruce Banner] You really have got a lid on it, haven't you? What's your secret? Mellow jazz? Bongo drums? Huge bag of weed? 
  • Rogers: Big man in a suit of armour. Take that off, what are you? Stark: Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. 
  • An intelligence agency that FEARS intelligence? Historically, not awesome. 
  • I'm Tony Stark. I build neat stuff, got a great girl, occasionally save the world. So why can't I sleep?
  • You can take away my suits, you can take away my home, but there's one thing you can never take away from me: I am Iron Man. 
  • I'm not crazy pepper, I just finally know what i have to do, and I know in my heart thats its right.

No comments:

Post a Comment