Saturday 7 March 2015

Writng the script

Previous scripts.

When decided what script to turn into our comic we looked over some we had previously written. My strongest was this one, an origin about the Raccoon character Sawyer.


After reading it I knew it could be improved, and so collaborated with an English degree colleague to revise the script.  


We then read through the script again and felt the need to make more changes. So we did.


After this and was happy with the final outcome, I decided to give another character a go, the Grizzly Bear Native, Chief Mato. 


This script went well the first time, however after talking with Stuart we decided it smarter to write a comic that had a few of each of our characters, and so I wrote another. 


I then gave this to Stuart to edit, and this it the final result he came back with, which I am extremely proud of. 


No comments:

Post a Comment